Sunday, March 4, 2012

â«~ Daughter of Evil ~âª

♫~ Daughter of Evil ~♪

It's... Finally... DONE!! :D It's been like... 4 months! Since I touched this! Well, that and because WMM won't let me use it for some odd reason... So I couldn't finish it... At the part after where the servant kills the girl, is when I picked up on a couple days ago. So... I was half way when I stopped... As you could also see, my style changed just a TINY bit -w- And also, I screwed up at some parts, so don't rant about what's bad in the PV, cause I know already... PV/Characters (C) arowgoesrawr (Me) Daughter of Evil (C) Rin Kagamine Enjoy! :D English Lyrics (Edited slightly to fit the fan-made PV) Ohohoho-- So, shall we start? There was once upon a time in another place An evil kingdom who no person dared to face And the ruler was a girl so mean A tiny little princess of only age thirteen! So many furnitures littered her abode Her loyal servant who's likeness surely showed Josephine was what her horse was named All the riches of the world is what she had claimed. If you'! re short on money that's no fearful thing Just take it from those who you dangle on a string To those who feel that they want to bring me down You'll just tidy up my gown. Now, bow to me! Evil flowers Steadily bloom With an array of colourful doom But the weeds who feel that they want to stay They'll just die and and feed me the same anyway. The princess held a love for a man Of blue who wasn't very much her fan But instead he chose his neighbor's girl Of orange who's eyes shone like a emerald. The ...





0 comments: