Saturday, March 3, 2012

Life of a Star": The Young & The Mindless Episode 54

Life of a Star: The Young & The Mindless Episode 54

(AT MELODY'S HOUSE) • Leslie: Oh Roc, Roc! Wherefore art thou Roc! • Melody: Really? It's not all that serious. (Wraps her hair) • Leslie: You don't know how hard it is to lose the one you love to fame! • Melody: You're right. But I don't want to hear it now. It's late, we have to drop off Andrew in the morning, and you can talk to Roc tomorrow. So it really doesn't matter. • Leslie: Buzz-kill. • Melody: Whatever. (Gets in bed) • Leslie: Don't be upset because you didn't get a nice and fuzzy goodbye from your man. • Melody: No. Don't try that. Me and Prodigy are done. I don't like him, he doesn't like me. That's how it was meant to be. I mean, he's the single one anyway. • Leslie: What happened? Earlier you wanted him back. • Melody: He happened. He said he didn't want to talk to me because he had nothing "nice" to say. So I got mad. • Leslie: You guys are the most confusing people on earth! • Melody: But, that's why we're friends. You can't get enoug! h of it. • Leslie: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Go to bed. • Melody: (Laughs) Night. • Leslie: Night. (The girls go to bed) (MEANWHILE) • Roc Royal: (Eating ice cream at the counter) • Ray-Ray: (Comes in) Hey. (Gets a spoon) • Roc Royal: Hey. What are you doing up? • Ray-Ray: Oh. I eat ice cream late every night. What's your excuse? (Takes a spoonful of ice cream) • Roc Royal: I miss Leslie. I couldn't sleep. • Ray-Ray: You need to tighten up. We got a show tonight. If you're not straight by the end of the day, do you have any idea of ...





0 comments: